The Vegetable Garden Mod adds a substantial variety of new tiers of plants to research and grow. It also ads new meals and ways to cook them, some for health, some for joy. New medicines and drug production, as well as cloth and leather production.
This mod’s purpose is to enhance the way you grow and produce plants in RimWorld.
Vegetable Garden Mod features
- Starter Crops: potatoes, corn, rice and barley.
- Tier 1 Research “special property plants”: snow beats, lentils, beans and olives.
- Tier 2 Research fruits: watermelon, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and agave.
- Tier 3 Research fruit trees: apples, bananas, oranges and peaches.
- Wild plants: apples, cherries, bananas, coconuts, dates, figs, pineapples, cloud berries, gooseberries and mushrooms.
- Ingredient plants: coffee and tea.
- Wood: bamboo and ironwood.
- Growable Grass
- Silage Animal Feed
- Bulk Meals: Makes 4x Simple, Fine, Lavish, Kibble, and Pemmican.
- Stir-Fry and Stew Recipes with added meal effects.
- New Categories for stockpiles.
- Coffee, Tea, and Fruit Drinks
- Bio-Fuel: fuel for fueled tables.
- New art work for items by Spoon.
- New Flower: Plumeria
- New Tree: Ironwood
- Hydroponic hay grass, ambrosia, and baby agarilux (cave mushroom).
- New Floors for bamboo, ironwood.
Vegetable Garden Mod Review
The Vegetable Garden Mod adds a great deal of content to RimWorld, making it way more interesting when it comes to gardening and cooking. If you’re into cooking, you’re gonna love this mod. If not, the amounts of new recipes to cook might seem a little overwhelming. It also allows growing key materials such as steel which, in our opinion, makes the game a too easy. We must say the author did a really good job with the textures.