The Tribal Pawn Names Mod overhauls tribal pawn naming so they sound more… “tribal”.
Tribal Pawn Names Mod features
- Tribal pawn names are now Native American in style.
- Tribal pawn nicknames can now include various adjectives, terrain features, weapons and the like. So you might run into a tribal pawn named Vengeful Weasel, for example, or Deadly Scythe.
- Since tribal names don’t follow a “personal name followed by family name” pattern, anyway, the game no longer forces tribal pawns to share last names if they’re related.
- Tribal factions and settlements will now have names consistent with the style of the individual pawns’ names.
- Pets in tribal factions will also now be given tribal-style names rather than colonist-style names.
The mod utilizes Pardeike’s “Harmony Patch Library.” No additional download is required, as the library is included with the mod.
License: If you’re a modpack maker and want to include “Tribal Pawn Names” in your pack, or if you’re a modder and want to use it as the basis of a derivative mod, please feel free to do so. But let the author know beforehand.
Tribal Pawn Names Mod Review
If you think the names of tribal pawns sound a little weird, the Tribal Pawn Names Mod offers you an alternative replacing them with names that sound Native American.