The Seasonal Weather Mod extends the weather to change based on season. If you find the new weather behavior intimidating, there is a lite version available here.
Seasonal Weather Mod features
- Each season has different weather commonalities for each weather type.
- All biomes have weather adapted a bit to fit each season. More to come.
- Most biomes are less clear now and I think Jungles in particular will go more in this direction.
- New weather types are added: Dust, Dry Duststorm, Foggy Snow, Cloudy, and Windy .
- New weather disasters are added: Wildfire, and Earthquake.
- Disasters can be disabled/enabled in mod settings.
- Growth rates are increased for plants by 20% during rainfall.
- Weather Drone has been added (maybe needs a better name). Weather can affect mood in rare cases (like a psychic drone).
- Added Double Rainbow. Rarely after a weather event which contained rain, a double rainbow appears and improves moods.
- Intvention will shorten the length of this event.
- Min length if fire is surpressed is about half a day.
- Min length without intervention is 5 days.
- Max length a quadrum.
If you’re also using the No Firewatcher Mod, please make sure it is loaded before Seasonal Weather.
The wildfire event may cause performance issues but is still a rather rare occurrence.