RuntimeGC is an In-Game Cleaner that will clean up your savegame, reducing its size and making your game run smoothly again, without losing your progress.
RuntimeGC Tool features
- Remove unnecessary World Pawns to alleviate burden of GameSystem.
- Clear AvoidGrids to reduce the size of your savegame.
- Remove useless members (dead or of other factions) in an animal family.
- Remove filth in HomeArea.
- Remove corpses in current map.
- Fix some faction relationships error (those caused by mod conflicts are not included!).
- Re-generate faction leaders to fix some CommTable issues.
- Reclaim Memory used by GameSystem to boost up game performance.
How to clean up your game
- Activate the mod after the Core mod.
- Load your game.
- Find the new tab called “RuntimeGC” at the bottom of your screen.
- Click and do some cleaning with the GUI.
The longer you have played, the more effective this cleaning will be.
Sometimes errors occur, such as: “Tried to remove *** from RimWorld.WorldPawns, but it’s not here”. These errors are unavoidable but they are harmless, so just ignore them.
RuntimeGC is available in English and Simplified Chinese.