Core Mod required!Rimsenal – Security Pack requires the Rimsenal Core Mod in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
Rimsenal – Security pack adds new turrets, defenses, and utilities to the game. You’ll find a complete list of all items added by this mod here.
Rimsenal – Security Pack features
- Shard sentry: An automated, deployable defense with an incredibly high fire rate. Low damage and armor penetration, however, make it more suited for fighting tribals or wild beasts rather than power-armored assault troops.
- Wave emitter: A deployable defense that creates beams of microwave radiation that cause incredible pain, but aren’t likely to kill. The ultimate crowd control weapon.
- Medium Machine Gun: A deployable machine gun. Decent firepower and speed, and capable of being moved around as the battle deems necessary.
- Heavy Machine Gun Nest: A static defense that rapidly spits out bullets. Excellent firepower, capable of suppressing small groups.
- Automatic Grenade Launcher Nest: A static defense that launches grenades. Good against slow-moving, massed enemies.
- Barrage cannon: A perfect representation of Jotun Interstellar’s combat strategy, this weapon suppresses groups of enemies from afar. With missiles. Lots of missiles.
- Molten cannon: An enormous cannon that fires a projectile of molten metal. Slower and clumsier than mortars, but infinitely more powerful, this is the ideal anti-mechanoid cannon, and is extensively employed in the ongoing mechanoid war on Jotunheim Prime.
- Surveillance turret: Long range sniper turret.
- Impact Mine: A portable mine with an advanced motion tracker. Explodes immediately when enemies pass overhead, leaving no room for escape. This mine can be found easily from anywhere the federation touches it.
- Portable reactor: A small and portable field reactor that produces large amounts of electricity by consuming uranium. These are seen in the survival kits of most spaceships, just in case they happen to crashland on a remote rimworld somewhere. Explodes when damaged.
- Dummy: A dummy with a fake rifle. At least, it can draw attention of your enemy.
- Fuel barrel: A big red barrel that contains chemical fuel. As you can expect, explode when destroyed.
Rimsenal - Security pack Review
Many other mods add turrets to RimWorld, but these match the Rimsenal set style perfectly, so if you’re using its weapons and armor you’d like to have the turrets to match the same tech. Also it adds more creative ways to kill your enemies.