Library required!This mod requires the Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 in order to work. Please, ensure you have it installed and on a higher position in the mods list.
From lands unknown, the Orc Invasion Mod introduces the ruthless orc clans to RimWorld.
Orc Invasion Mod features
Bonuses to orcs
- 30% more HP
- 0.2 faster move speed
- 30% increased mining and construction speed
- 25% natural blunt and sharp armor ratting
- 150% base increased immunity gain
- 30% increased body size (higher carrying capacity)
Drawbacks to orcs
- 30% more vulnerable to fire
- 20% decreased research speed
- 30% increased hunger rate
- Comfortable temperature range of 0-32*C
- 30% increased body size (easier to hit)
- Cannibal (guaranteed)
- Staggeringly ugly
- Orcs are loud, and heavy, sleepers and will not suffer ‘sleep disturbed’ penalty.
- Orcs receive smaller mood penalties for living in a barracks (den), and smaller mood bonuses for living in a private room (burrow).
- Orcs care little for non-clan members and do not suffer penalties involving the mistreatment or death of prisoners.
- Orcs receive much smaller mood penalties for ugly environments, but little to no mood bonuses for beautiful environments.
Because of their size and shape, orcs cannot use human attire and instead have their own apparel:
- Large chest piece
- Orcish plate helm
- Large breastplate
- Large plate leggings
Additionally, orcs have access to crude oversized weapons:
- Great club
- Great maul
- Great Axe
- Throwing Axes
- Hand cannoin
- Stake (a more decorative grave replacement).
- Fighting ring (a joy building that improves melee skill).
Orc Invasion Mod Review
The orcs introduced by the Orc Invasion Mod are quite fun to play with. The differences they have from regular pawns make you feel like you’re actually playing with a different race, not only because they look different, but because they also act differently.