The ModSwitch Tool is a mod manager for RimWorld. It will allow you to Backup and Restore your list of active mods. This can be very useful if you are playing multiple saved games that require different mods.
ModSwitch Tool features
- Save the current list of active mods.
- Restore a saved list of mods.
- Colorize mods in the mod list for better organization.
- Can import ModListBackup settings.
- ‘Copy to local’ option for Steam mods. It also copies the defined settings for the copied mod. Allows manual updates of such local copies to the current version on steam.
- (Somewhat assisted) Installation help for missing mods.
- Search bar for mod list.
Thank you for visiting The RimWorld Base. We hope you found what you were looking for.
This website is only able to provide the latest RimWorld content because of advertisement revenue. Wihout ads we would have to shut down the website.
We know ads are annoying, but please consider white listing The RimWorld Base on your ad blocking extension. It’s effortless and a great way to show support to this community!
Do you like this tool?
Consider donating a small amount to thank the author
ModSwitch Tool Review
It is no secret that the vanilla mod list can use some improvement. The ModSwitch Tool tries to do just that. Colorizing specific mods will allow you to, for example, paint all the mods belonging to a pack with the same color. And being able to save lists of mods is perfect if you want to switch to another saved game that uses different mods.