Ever thought that having only 2 types of mechanoids was kinda… on the boring side?
Ever wanted a purely melee-attacking mechanoid? Or maybe a mechanoid that could blow up your base and everyone you love with a freaking grenade launcher?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, this mod is for you!
Mechanoids Extraordinaire features
- 5 new types of mechanoids that will be appearing in raids, poison and psychic ships and ancient dangers:
- Vespa: a quick, frail mechanoid capable of using cover.
- Goliath: melee-only, somewhat tanky mechanoid that explodes upon dying.
- Hound: a mechanoid equipped with a set of power claws as well as a brand new grenade launcher.
- Kraken: a huge mechanoid with high HP, that has a chance to be spawned with any of the weapons the mechanoids are using.
- Chimera: a mechanoid that was put together from scraps of the other types, equipped with a built-in inferno cannon, as well as a scyther blade.
- A new artificial body part: the mecha-tentacle, that can be harvested from a kraken type mechanoid.
- Mechanical centipedes no longer carry inferno cannons. They also have a tiny bit more HP.
The Mechanoids Extraordinaire Mod is available in English and Polish.
Mechanoids Extraordinaire Mod Review
The Mechanoids Extraordinaire Mod is an exceptional addition to RimWorld. The design of the new mechanoids fit the style of the original ones very well, making it vanilla friendly.