The Industrial Rollers Mod lets you build your own roller system which will transport goods to their destination without colonist interaction.
Simply add a stockpile on top of the rails and direct your roller system to stockpiles. Items will then be automatically carried to the desired destination. Add roller pushers to scan goods and redirect them to different rollers.
Industrial Rollers Mod features
- Rollers are the base transportation component, they will move items to the next tile as long as the next tile is also a belt or the next tile is a stockpile (then the item will be placed inside the stockpile).
- Underground belts follow the same rules as rollers, but transporting items underground. They will allow you to build freely in between the entry and exit points.
- In-wall belts can be placed to replace a wall. They provide roof support and maintain room temperature.
- Splitters can be used to divide a belt into two or more belts. They divide the contents equitably without filtering options.
- Pushers pick up items from belts based on user defined filters and redirects them to a different route. Use the Storage tab to modify the filter. They can be refueled and also placed in walls.
- Pullers pull items from the selected stockpile or storage container based on user defined filters and destination. Use the stockpile icon button in the Puller menu to set the destination stockpile. Pullers can also be placed in walls. When playing in “Hardcore mode”, pullers have a fixed maximum pulling range.
- Grow zone puller pulls products from a growing zone. They are cheaper than regular pullers, but can only pull the specific product of the field.
More information and images on the Ludeon Forums thread.