The Hunt for me Mod adds a new type of training for your animals: hunting.
Hunt for me Mod features
- Haul training is required.
- The trained animal will then randomly hunt prey on the map and haul the corpse to the best stockpile.
- You can toggle hunting on the training tab.
- Sometimes animals of the same species (if trained) will pack and hunt a bigger animal.
- Most of the time they’ll focus on smaller animals to avoid getting hurt.
A new save is highly recommended. Animals from existing saves will not hunt. You can still play on existing saves but you will get an error every time an animal tries to hunt and the mod will not work. Also, existing pets in the animal tab might disappear.
Load the Hunt for me Mod after all of your other animal mods.
Powered by the Harmony Library.
Hunt for me Mod Review
The Hunt for me Mod is perfect to put your stronger animals to good use. Watch them hunt for you as your pawns sit comfortably inside your colony. Watch out for your animals getting hurt though, you’ll probably want to install A dog said… too.