H.P. Lovecraft Storyteller adds a foreboding storyteller that adds omens to RimWorld stories.
In this mod, Lovecraft will be added to your list of storytellers. In Lovecraft’s tales, protagonists often face their own mortality and insignificance in the universe. Threats to your colony and its sanity will be constant. Can your colony survive a cosmic horror tale?
H.P. Lovecraft Storyteller features
- Rewrites the threat cycle of RimWorld to include “omens.”
- Omens are events that precede larger and more horrible events.
- Currently, the mod contains 13 simple omen events with 3 more planned.
- Adds intelligent crows and black cats.
- This storyteller uses the default number of colonists. For double population, please refer to the double population edition (coming soon).
Examples of omens
A blood moon will cause unease among all who see it.
Black cats can also be found as part of the omens. They are randomly named after famous Weird Fiction authors should they take a liking to your colony.
H.P. Lovecraft Storyteller Review
H.P. Lovecraft Storyteller is a really creative addition to RimWorld. Omens, bad omens in particular, is something that goes hand in hand with humans. Specially when arriving into an unexplored world full of dangers.