The GlitterWorld Prime Mod makes RimWorld a multiplayer experience by introducing an online broker.
GlitterWorld Prime Mod Multiplayer features
GlitterWorld Prime allows you to purchase and sell goods via an online market. Join in with other players in this RimWorld multiplayer experience!
- Any item delivered to your colony within 24 in-game hours! The fastest delivery service in the universe!
- Use the new GlitterWorld Prime console to contact other online players and send or buy goods. You need at least one orbital trade beacon to enable multiplayer trading.
Colony to colony trading
- Contracts: exchange your goods with other colonies and use GWP as the escrow party until both parties have fulfilled their side of the contract.
- Web orders: use the GWP website to buy directly from the market and have them delivered to your colony the next time you play.
- Buy/Sell orders: create purchase orders to buy goods/sell at a desired price with other players. You can now have unlimited pending orders rather than just a single order.
Buying items from GlitterWorld Prime
- The price you pay is the GlitterWorld Prime market value. This value is dictated by the market supply/demand.
- Skills, health and difficulty don’t affect the price.
- The quality for things is now supported so items of normal or better quality can be bought and sold.
Selling items to GlitterWorld Prime
- Skills, health and difficulty won’t affect the price.
- You can sell any quality item to GlitterWorld Prime and get the appropriate price. E.g. Masterwork has a much higher value while awful is equally lower.
- Sale price is also affected by remaining hit points, so 60% HP will give you 60% of market value.
- You can never sell pawns to GlitterWorld Prime. Only Things.
The GlitterWorld Prime Mod supports buying and selling items from other mods from the multiplayer broker. However, if you don’t own the mod that adds certain objects included in the market, you won’t be able to see them on the trade dialog (and thus you won’t be able to buy them).
WarningWhile the author has taken measures to ensure everything works as expected, your items may be lost if the server fails for some reason. By using this mod you accept the risk.
Please report any issues you may encounter with the GlitterWorld Primer Mod using the author’s Git Lab page issue tracker.
Please know that this mod relies on servers and other infrastructures which are not free or cheap to maintain. If you’re enjoying this mod, please consider donating the small amount of £1/month to help out the author using the donations link below.