“Call of Cthulhu – Factions” adds two new factions to RimWorld inspired by the works of HP Lovecraft.
While the lingering fear of Cthulhu is most unnerving, you are not alone. Secretive coastal fishing villages and bases of operations for The Agency have begun to appear across the rimworlds. While the villages are not fond of outsiders, should you trade with them, you might acquire large hooks, branding irons, flare guns, or even a harpoon. The Agency come attired in stylish trench coats, fedoras, bowler hats, and wield revolvers to put down potential threats. Have fun!
“Call of Cthulhu – Factions” features
- Adds the Agency faction.
- Adds the Coastal Fishing Town faction.
- Adds 16 new pieces of apparel: Police Hat, Police Outfit, Bowler Hat, Fedora, Top hat, Trench Coat, Nurse uniform, Nurse cap, Newsboy cap, Slicker hat, Straw hat, and Raincoat. Special forces combat uniform for MERF, MERF coat, light helmet, and heavy helmets.
- Adds 2 new melee weapons: Hot branding iron (burn damage), Pole hook
- Adds 3 new ranged weapons: Flare gun, Revolver, Hand-held Harpoon Gun
- Adds custom faction base generation.