“Call of Cthulhu – Arachnophobia” adds spiders to RimWorld. These spiders can be tamed.
“Call of Cthulhu – Arachnophobia” features
Adds Spiders & Giant Spiders
- Eight-legged critters able to weave webs out of incredibly useful silk.
- Giant genetically-engineered intelligent nephilids the size of a muffalo.
Adds Flying Spider Queens
A genetic experiment gone wrong, flying spider queens are capable of creating giant spider eggs and flying short distances.
Adds Spider Silk
Webs and cocoons will occasionally drop spider silk that can be used in creating clothing.
- Spiders spin dead or downed prey into cocoons.
- Cocoons will be carried by spiders to other cocoons to help make a spider home.
- Cocoons can have their insides melted, making delicious juice for spiders.
- Webs stun smaller animals for spiders to catch.
- Webs can be harvested for spider silk.
“Call of Cthulhu – Arachnophobia” is available in English, Deutsch (Luari7x3) and ру́сский язы́к (kr33man).