The Better MiniMap Mod adds a new minimap window that is visible during gameplay.
Better MiniMap Mod features
- Overlays for the following: Areas, Buildings, Colonists, Mining, Noncolonists, Power Grid, Ships, Terrain, and Wildlife.
- Forced overlays exist for viewpoint and fog.
- F8 to show/hide the minimap.
- F9 to show/hide the minimap controls.
- Mouse wheel over minimap for zoom.
- Minimap will hide when in world tab.
- Minimap will hide when in Fluffy’s Relationship Tab.
- Minimap will hide when in ResearchPal.
The Better MiniMap Mod is available in English, Chinese Simplified (by Nizhuan-jjr), Japanese (by Proxyer), Korean (by Totobrother), German (by Nostra), Portuguese Brazilian (partial), Russian (by Garr Incorporated).
Powered by the Harmony Library.
This mod is compatible with existing saves, it does not require you to start a new game.
Thank you for visiting The RimWorld Base. We hope you found what you were looking for.
This website is only able to provide the latest RimWorld content because of advertisement revenue. Wihout ads we would have to shut down the website.
We know ads are annoying, but please consider white listing The RimWorld Base on your ad blocking extension. It’s effortless and a great way to show support to this community!
Better MiniMap Mod Review
A minimap such as the one added by the Better MiniMap Mod can be useful make you aware of the surroundings of your colony. It's particularly recommendable if you're playing on a small monitor, but remember to use the toggle view option or it will take too much space on your screen.