The Additional Joy Objects mod adds new furniture and activities that bring joy to colonists: board games, arcades, paintings, bookcases, medicine, and more!
Additional Joy Objects mod features
- Pile of Books: Crafting ingredient for the Reading Table and Bookcases. Purchased from Joy Traders, Exotic Traders, and Bulk Goods Traders. Also made by combining 3 Written Books.
- Painting Supplies: Crafting ingredient for the Easel. Crafted or purchased from Joy Traders, Exotic Traders, and Bulk Goods Traders.
- Spectago Tea: A simple cup of tea. Heats up quickly for enjoyment at any time.
- Perodyne: Euphoric painkillers. Purchased from Joy Traders and Exotic Traders
- Paper: Brewed from either wood of cloth. Used to make books. Crafted at the Brewery.
- Blank Book: Used by an artist to write a book. Crafted at the Writing Desk or bought from exotic/joy traders.
- Written Book: Can be sold for a high price. 3 can be crafted into a Pile of Books, which can be used for crafting.
- Arcade Cartridges: Arcade games that can be loaded into empty arcade cabinets.
- Card Table: A table perfect for a colonists bedroom or for an entertainment room. 1-4 players.
- RimColony: A special board game purchased from traders. 1-4 players.
- Book Storage: Book Rack, Bookshelf, and Bookcase. Different sized book storage for colonists to read books at.
- Reading Table: A table for a colonist to read books at. Provides passive joy.
- Writing Table: Used to craft and write books, as well as collate books into a Pile of Books
- Easel: Can be used to craft paintings, and colonists can also doodle on it (meditative joy).
- Painting: Provides beauty and joy for colonists. Be careful! An untalented artist can make an ugly painting!
- Dartboard: Colonists will stand at a distance and throw darts at the board.
- Arcade Construction Table: A station for duplicating arcade cartridges, crafting empty arcades, and adding cartridges to empty arcades.
- Arcades: Entertain colonists while giving a small amount of XP to the skill listed below:
- Arcade, Halva Life: Shooting.
- Arcade, Elder Scones: Melee.
- Arcade, The Zimz: Social.
- Arcade, Glutendogs: Animals.
- Arcade, Trauma Vendor: Medicine.
- Arcade, Cooking Baba: Cooking.
- Arcade, Rum Swirled: Construction.
- Arcade, Plants Vs. Salamis: Growing.
- Arcade, Speltunky: Mining.
- Arcade, Psycho Knots: Artistic.
- Arcade, MintCraft: Crafting.
- Arcade, Baguettris: Itellect.
All arcade cabinets are purchased from pleasure cruisers or exotic goods traders and consume 200W of power when in use.